What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website or fill out a form.
When registering or ordering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, etc. You may however visit our site anonymously.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser, to provide certain features, and to allow storage of items in your shopping cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the follow ways:
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company without your expressed consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates and service information, etc.
Do We Share the Information We Receive?
We may share information as described below:
- Businesses: We work closely with other businesses, and we may share information about you with those businesses .
- Third-Party Services: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Primary examples may include providing Web site services, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, processing credit card payments (PayPal), and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- We do not, and will never, store your credit card number on our servers. That means your information goes directly to the payment processors, and we cannot access it.
- Of course, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our terms and conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.